For existing and new products at national and EU level!
BReTox is your contact for questions relating to the registration and toxicology of chemicals, in particular plant protection products and biocides. BReTox has been founded by Christel Breton-Verberk.
With over 15 years of experience in regulatory consultancy, she is your trusted choice to assist you in the complete process of registration.
BReTox services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Preparation of application forms and packages
- Preparation of dossier summaries
- Hazard, Exposure and Risk assessments
- Assistance with preparation of dossier content, including preparation of expert statements or advise on out-coursing
- Assistance with post-submission support, i.e. addressing questions from competent authorities after submission of the dossier, during the evaluation of the authorities